Position: Social Media Manager
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Identify consumer trends to help with planning social media campaigns
- Research and evaluate the latest tools and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Optimise content to further encourage community interaction and engagement
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Social media: The ability to use social media to maintain or build a brand is necessary to be a Social Media Manager . These professionals are expected to regularly post text, video and images that engage the company’s target market, follow online conversations on a company’s social media accounts and solve customer concerns using social media platforms.
- Communication: Great verbal and written communication skills are essential for this occupation. A Social Media Manager must interact with writers, designers, developers and customers and report to senior management personnel. As good communicators, these professionals must identify social media events such as an interesting hashtag or a sensitive topic and share appropriate content that aligns with the company’s social media strategy.
- Creativity: Crafting engaging content is an important skill for a Social Media Manager. These professionals must constantly align content with customer trends and market changes to interest and engage people.
- Technology: Computer skills, skills in using social media platforms and skills in using tools that analyze social media platforms are requirements for this position. A Social Media Manager must use digital technologies to meet the goals of social media campaigns.
- Research: Skills in learning social media trends, identifying new social media tools and finding real-time online conversations are necessary for this position. Social Media Managers must have an understanding of the trends and techniques of social media as well as the company’s online presence to effectively handle social media marketing.
- Time management: The skill of organizing tasks to meet deadlines is essential for this professional role. Social Media Managers work according to schedules and must meet marketing and business goals.